QI as masters degree ?? yes or no ?? QI as masters degree ?? yes or no ?? | allnurses

QI as masters degree ?? yes or no ??

  1. 0 Hey all ...

    i would like to ask ,, is there a masters degree in QI .. if there is .. under which college ??? Management ??

    Where is it best in the States ???


  2. Visit  zahryia profile page
    Umm, not that I know of. There are operational engineers, but that's not what your talking about.

    I find a lot of QI professionals have a masters in public health, business or nursing or even just a BSN. You might want to look into getting your CPHQ.
  3. Visit  outcomesfirst profile page
    Also consider looking into clinical research management.
  4. Visit  Otessa profile page
    I would consider a MPH or MBA in Healthcare
  5. Visit  ltcconsultant profile page
    George Mason University has a postgrad certificate in QI that can used as a cognate in a MHA. They have put the coursework online at http://gunston.gmu.edu/healthscience/
    It's a decent resource for QI information. A masters combined with a CPHQ is very impressive, but the CPHQ alone should suffice.