The Call for Abstracts for ANA’s 6th Annual Nursing Quality Conference is open now through Monday, June 20, 2011. Please visit http://ana.confex.com/ana/ndnqi12/cfp.cgi
to submit an abstract.
The conference, Improving the Odds on Quality, is scheduled for January 25-27, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Conference topics include Achieving and Sustaining Change for Improvement; Nursing Workforce Characteristics and Processes with Outcomes; Technological Advances for Outcome Measurement; Development of Nursing Quality Measures in Specialty Areas; and National Quality Policy and Nursing Practice.
The conference goals are:
· Distinguish methods for achieving and sustaining change for improvement with nursing sensitive quality measures.
· Combine key aspects and components of the nursing workforce and nursing processes related to patient outcomes.
· Determine technological advances for nursing quality outcome measurement.
· Model and outline the development of new nursing measures and their definitions in specialty areas for new populations or non-acute care settings.
· Distinguish leading national quality policy and its impact in nursing practice at the local, state and national level.
To receive an electronic version of the conference registration brochure as soon as it’s available, please e-mail: email@example.com
or visit www.nursingworld.org
for more information about the conference. The web-site will be updated periodically with new information.