:::waves:::: I'm a community nurse now! - Page 2Register Today!
- May 16 by KendruhHow do you find a job like this ?
- Jul 1 by RizzLovinmymac, I can't remember what all I was asked. I remember being asked "what is stressful about your current job" and "why do you want to work here". I had done clinicals here and was well acquainted already with the staff so they probably didn't ask me all of the same qsts as they already knew me and my answers.
- Jul 1 by RizzLynds80, Some places will take you without med surge experience. But I think even my six months on the floor make me a better nurse here. I say do what you can on the floor first, if you can at all bring yourself to do it.
- Jul 20 by pretty70Hi Rizz congratulations! I am also new in a Community Health Center I just finish my 4th week orientation. have you been asked to get your own National Provider Identifier (NPI)?
- Jul 28 by Maria LCongrats! I want to become a public nurse so bad. I have been looking at the job posting for public health nurse as well, but there aren't many opening. It seems like most of time they only hire people who are already their employee and wants to lateral transfer.
Anyways, I envy yoooooooooooou! Good Luck!!