Public Health NurseRegister Today!
- by AJ Healthy Jun 7, '12Do the majority of Public Health Nurses have an additional degree in public health such as an MPH?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=731928©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,234 Views
- Jun 8, '12 by rs02011988I am a public health nurse and only have my BSN. I work with many other nurses who also just have their BSN. I love my job
- Jun 10, '12 by exnavygirl-RNI have a BSN as well.
- Jun 10, '12 by exnavygirl-RNLove my job, too.
- Jun 10, '12 by MandaRN94Public Health Nurses in CA must also have a public health nurse cert from the BoN. So I guess technically we do have 2 titles after our names. I also am in school for my MSN with a focus in PH.
- Jun 18, '12 by smleahy11Hello. I am taking a class on public health nursing. One of my assignments is to interview a public health nurse. I was wondering if someone would help me. I could email you the questions and you can email me back your response so I can complete the assignment. Please let me know if anyone can help. I can't find a public health nurse in my area. Thanks!