need interview with public health nurse!Register Today!
- by Jen2002 Oct 30, '08I am taking a public health class for my BSN, and I need to interview a public health nurse. I have called 2 different counties health department and left messages with no results. Can anyone help?
- Nov 5, '08 by newamericanI am looking for the same thing. Perhaps we can help each other. Where are you going to school?
- Nov 7, '08 by brissygalQuote from newamericanI don't know if I can help you? You may be able to help me with?I am looking for the same thing. Perhaps we can help each other. Where are you going to school?
I am a RN with a Bachelor degree in nursing here in Australia, I have nursed in the USA and therefore licensed to California. I am just completing my post graduate studies in a Masters degree in Public Health - full-time 2 year degree finish this December 2008.
Do you know if I can apply for jobs in the USA as a public health nurse? I do know that the MPH is recognised in the USA.
Happy to help you if I can?
- Nov 8, '08 by sapmossHello, I am a public health nurse from Wyoming. If you need to interview someone I would be happy to help!
- Nov 8, '08 by j jayHi,
I am a Public Health Nurse in New Brunswick Canada. I am involved in the Early Childhood Initiatives Program and do prenatal and postnatal visits with high risk families, I do STI/BBP testing at a correctional facility, co-facilitate a Parent/Child Mother Goose program and do immunization clinics.
Let me know if I can help.
- Nov 9, '08 by Jen2002How can I email you with the questions. I am rather new here. Its a word doc . Thanks in advance, I needed this done like last week.
- Nov 9, '08 by sapmossHello,
I wanted to chat with a public health nurse in Canada. I love their standards and they way they do things. Would anyone be interested in chatting.
- Nov 9, '08 by Jen2002Here's the sheet I need to use to interview, if someone could help me.
- Nov 10, '08 by j jayI could reply to the questions directly if you provide an e-mail address. If not, I can try and post my reply here but it may take me awhile....Sorry...
- Nov 10, '08 by Jen2002Thankyou for your help.Last edit by TheCommuter on Nov 26, '08 : Reason: removed email address