I have a few questions about the public health nurse occupation. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone , who is working in the field, reply back to my post. Thanks!!!
First can you tell me your job title and the degree(s) you have
1. Why did you decide to go into a nursing career?
2. As far as you know, what are the job options as a public health nurse?
3. What is a typical day like for a PHN?
4. What is the most challenging and most rewarding thing about being a PHN?
5. What educational path do you have to take to become a PHN?
6. Do you have any advice for me or any other student pursuing the career?