I would like to interview a Nurse Family Partnership nurse for my BSN projectRegister Today!
- by byGrace-WA Jan 28, '09Hi
I am doing a project for a BSN class at the University of Washington. Part of my assignment is to talk with a nurse working in the Nurse Family Partnership program. I have a project planned to help new moms and I need advice or opinions about it. The interview process is very short and I would appreciate anyone willing to share their knowledge with me. The project assignment is only to plan not implement the project we design.
- Jan 28, '09 by byGrace-WAHi again,
After reading postings of other students requesting an interview, I realized I need to be more specific and ask the questions here.
1. Can you tell me what you do?
2. I am interested in developing a maternity and newborn photography service for the first time mothers in this program. What kinds of things are important for me to consider as I develop this?
3. What kinds of challenges might I expect?
Thank you to anyone willing to help me out on this .