i had these questions posted under the travel nursing forum but had no repsonses so far so here goes. i know this is a lot of questions
however am sure it is only the tip of an iceberg - i'm just a little ocd. if you could shed some light i would be most grateful.
1. do you like the traveling?
2. did significant other go with you? was it easy to arrange w/agency?
3. was the housing convenient to job site & located in safe area?
4. if you have a multi-state license, how did you maintain/establish new
proof of residence without obtaining a new license?
5. did you have to get new tags/drivers license?
6. how do you file your taxes (1 state or 1 part time resident form)?
7. is the housing allowance taxable?
8. did you have any trouble with medical coverage/finding new md?
9. housing wise - is everything provided - appliances? linens? dishes?
10. if you drive your vehicle, do they provide travel reimbursement
immediately or does it take awhile to get it?
11. did you receive you completion bonus in a timely manner?
this is my first travel assignment....