Medical Insurance for RN's, LPN's, CNA'sRegister Today!
- by GoNightingale Oct 11, '10Hi everyone! I am slowly transitioning full-time into Home Health Care. The agency I am currently with, does not offer Medical Insurance to the RN's, LPN's or CNA's. Does anyone out there know of either national companies or companies in florida that offer Medical Benefits to their RN's? Thanks!
- 2,871 Views
- Oct 14, '10 by Elektra6I work for Bayada nurses and we have health insurance for part time & full time workers. It's not cheap though.
- Oct 14, '10 by Blackcat99Maxim
- Oct 14, '10 by caliotter3No employer provided heath insurance is cheap or even reasonable for many people. They will tell you though that the insurance offered is pretty standard. The best I found was with a local company. The employee could pay into the system for any week they did not work enough hours to have the employer cover the required premiums.
- Nov 14, '10 by yola12I am a PDN in Ohio. i went online and did a basic search for insurance. I ended up with a Blue Shield. i have two kids and a husband who is out of work right now. It was pricey but one must do what one must do. I think most national insurance companies even in Florida will offer a competetive price, you just have to look hard to find it.