Become Medicaid/Medicare provider - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 10, '12 by caliotter3My former supervisor was paid directly by the insurance company when they dumped the home health agency. Although the middleman was cut out, she divulged to me that she received no increase in pay at all. So, you can not assume that you will always get a better rate of pay.
- Mar 10, '12 by sunrockAt cloudy sue: ok'd, you can register with local Medicaid office. Put ad in papers, word of mouth. ,
- Mar 24, '12 by bradysgang32medicaid provider number nys application
- Mar 24, '12 by sunrockAs mentioned you can register on line for Medicaid # and npi #, not sure what your ? Is
- May 12, '12 by siwamn@sunrock, do you know what is currently the rate for an adult private duty care(rn) that medicaid would pay? And how long it usually take from the moment I send an application to getting my number so I could work.
Thanks for your help!
- May 12, '12 by sunrockN.y. 36.00, u can ask for an enhanced rate if, hr, ventilator, men txs., etc. That is rn rate. Lpn is 24.72. Children is 36.00 lpn and 52.00 rn until 22yrs.
- May 12, '12 by sunrockAbout a month,
- May 13, '12 by siwamnThanks Sunrock. Is there any way I could contact you directly or give u my email address off this site? I have few other questions but don't want to write them here....
- May 13, '12 by sunrockSend me a private message
- May 13, '12 by GoosbyLPNDO U KNOW HOW i CAN DO THIS IN ATLANTA ONCE i GET MY LPN? HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE DO U HAVE TO HAVE?