Are you Smart enough to be a Nurse? - Page 13Register Today!
- Jul 10, '12 by Chrischris147Thank you for posting this very inspirational story!
- Jul 10, '12 by britney705Awesome post!! Well said! and I agree totally 100%!!! Thanks for that! Thats something that all aspiring RN's need to hear.
- Jul 10, '12 by butterflie7Very inspiring...thank you for posting!
- Jul 20, '12 by CordaePI love this. You could not have said it better. I have been told many times, when I mentioned me wanting to go for nursing, "girl you got really be smart be a nurse". I am thinking "So are you saying that I am dumb?" I feel that it is all about applying yourself and determination.
- Jul 20, '12 by jetro+1000 Respect Points!
This is awesome. Inspired~
- Jul 21, '12 by RNmyfutureStanding up and applauding!!!! Very well said!!!!
- Oct 31, '12 by 7237dallasI love this!! When I start to feel overwhelmed I will read this again!
- Nov 1, '12 by FaithGurl93This was VERY encouraging. Me and a couple of other prenursing students were talking and they were saying they didn't want to major in nursing anymore because of how hard it will be to get in and how much work it would be. I wish they were on here so they could read this lol.
- Nov 1, '12 by grownuprosieQuote from FaithGurl93This is going to sound cynical, but that means less competition for you when you apply. If they are thinking of finding a new major because nursing requires hard work, maybe nursing is not for them.This was VERY encouraging. Me and a couple of other prenursing students were talking and they were saying they didn't want to major in nursing anymore because of how hard it will be to get in and how much work it would be. I wish they were on here so they could read this lol.
- Nov 2, '12 by futuresctRNDefinitely needed to see this! one of my "best friends" was in prenursing school with me and we did everything together. Because I didn't make A's on my tests in A&P 1 she basically indirectly told me that I wouldn't get into the nursing school that we were both applying to! The school is very competitive. She said "only the best" get in there. It hurt, a lot. but guess what? I worked my rear end off all year, didn't give up and I GOT IN!! And she didn't.
Never, ever let ANYONE tell you that you can't do ANYTHING. Seriously! You really can!! You just have to want it enough!