Wondering about this classRegister Today!
- by MizMaverick Jul 20Has anyone taken thinking critically and creatively? Is it hard, or is it a piece of cake?...what does the class involve?
- Jul 20 by JustBeachyNurseWhat school offers such a course?
- I have never heard of such a class. No offense, but it sounds like one of those 1-day Saturday classes that are worth 1 credit hour. We have classes like that my college and they are called like "Test Taking Skills", "Coping with Stress", etc. I took a 2-credit hour class called "Success in Nursing Education" which basically exposed us to how case studies are done, how nursing school tests differ from traditional styles of testing, how to best manage our time, how to be organized, different learning styles, etc. It was helpful in that I'm not going into nursing school completely blind about testing/case studies.
- Jul 20 by MizMaverickIts a three credit class at a tech college...i was hoping to see what it all involved because i will be taking a&p 1 and chemistry...kinda hoping its a walk in the park kind of class...(its a pre-req class so i have to take it)
- Quote from MizMaverickWell, sorry to say, but none of us know who your professor is, what kind of teacher they are, etc. If it's any consolation though, my Success in Nursing class was super easy. It almost always depends on the professor. My A&P1 class was way harder than my Microbiology class, and I am 99% sure it's because of the professors and their teaching styles.Its a three credit class at a tech college...i was hoping to see what it all involved because i will be taking a&p 1 and chemistry...kinda hoping its a walk in the park kind of class...(its a pre-req class so i have to take it)
- Jul 20 by AshleyWhiteWhat is a&p?
- Quote from AshleyWhiteAnatomy and Physiology. Some schools have A&P1 as a combined course, then A&P2 as another. They build off of each other. I believe that other schools offer the courses separately, but go into more depth with each one so that the same material is covered, just at different points.What is a&p?
- Jul 20 by aachavezI'm taking Intro to Critical Thinking now, my last semester. It's really not difficult, but there's a lot of essays, online discussion posts (online class) and it can get to be time consuming. I'd rather spend this time on preparing for NCLEX, and this class is kinda boring, but it's not terribly difficult. But it all depends on the instructor
- Jul 20 by meeepQuote from JustBeachyNurseA lot of schools. It's not a test success class as some might originally think. At my school, it falls under Philisophy and is "Intro to Logic & Critical Thinking".What school offers such a course?
It's not hard, but it is a bit of a time suck - lots of essays and such.
- Jul 21 by AlisonisayoshiI had to take a critical thinking course as part of my Pre-Req's... The teacher legit taught it about Zombies... It was fun, interesting, and a lot of writing!