Who started studying yet? - page 3
I know most of you are getting ready to start school in a week or 2. I was just wondering who has started studying in advance. I told myself I was going to study in advance but it has not happened yet and I start on Monday. shame... Read More
- 0Jan 13, '13 by SopranoKrisI'm a total nerd...I've already started on my course work for this semester. We start tomorrow and I've done the first chapter of Stats already. I just like to stay ahead so it doesn't feel like I have to work as hard once the semester starts. Luckily, most of our profs posted the syllabus for each course before last semester ended, so it's easy to get a jump start
- 0Jan 14, '13 by Blue Felt FedoraI didn't do any studying for upcoming classes between semesters because I honestly needed the mental break. After spring A&P I, summer A&P II, and fall microbiology, I was burnt. However, I did start reviewing information for the Kaplan entrance exam I'll have to take in March to get into my program.
- 0Jan 14, '13 by sugarmagnoliaRNHA I had this huge plan of how I was going to really review everything from Med-Surg I (I'm going into my final semester) and start reading early... school starts next week and I have yet to crack open a book!! I am determined to read at least what I need to for next week so here's hoping that gets done it has been a wonderful break!!!! Much needed!!!
- 0Jan 14, '13 by Boxer MamaI did start studying, but it was more to feel like I have caught up in order to take college algebra since it has been a long time since I have been in a math class. I have not opened a book in about week and I might just take the rest of this week off - next Tuesday will be here soon enough. I have not even looked at my nutrition book except to put it in a binder. The math books are just not fun like my A&P and micro books to study in advance!
- 0Jan 15, '13 by RunningonfancyHeck I'm just trying to get my application finished to get IN school. I suddenly decided a change of major, sent my application in to RETURN to school for a 3rd degree (this time in nursing). I applied at about 1AM on the 10th. I actually attended this college as my first ever college, but getting my transcripts in has been a challenge. Only 1 of 2 has made it so far. Both have to be in before I can be assigned an advisor. All I want is to take A&P1 for now. I figure there should be an online nutrition available for Summer session 1. Then on to A&P2 for Summer part 2. I have been doing some A&P crosswords to familiarize myself with terms. I did have an A&P class in high school that was insanely hard and used the same text as a local junior college. I have lots of biology courses under my belt. I can't even pre-order my text because nobody will "advise" me.
Then to top it off we have a mini-ice storm. School was closed today and tomorrow. The 18th is the last day to register for classes. Cutting it close is an understatement. Five years of trying to find a job and I have given up, moved on and I'm ready to try and start the next chapter of my life!
- 0Jan 26, '13 by biopsychmajorI haven't started "studying" yet but I have started reading the books I will be using for the two classes I'm going to be taking.
Quote from ImDaMan11I know most of you are getting ready to start school in a week or 2. I was just wondering who has started studying in advance. I told myself I was going to study in advance but it has not happened yet and I start on Monday. shame on me lol! hope it does not bite me in the butt with the two biology classes I have to take.