Who started studying yet? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 12 by CT PixieFunny you should post this, I was just going to go to my classes web page to write down the chapters we will be going over in the first week of class. I've flipped/skimmed through the power points that the teacher has posted online but haven't actually read them.
I haven't had a break in taking classes in around 3 years. This winter break is the first! And honestly, I'm bored silly. I don't know what to do with myself, I can only clean my house floor to ceiling and in between so many times. Finally, I'll be starting my last semester of the program in 10 days...come on May!!
- Jan 12 by thelittledoeI just read and outlined the first chapter of each of my books. I don't like to get too ahead of myself because I'm never sure what the professors are going to assign. I've done this in the past and then my professors have skipped the first three chapters! Very annoying, but I still find its helpful to broach whatever subject you'll be studying.
Also this is my last break for the next year and a half with the ABSN program. I mean I might have 4-5 days between semesters. I'm trying to enjoy my time off as much as possible now before work and school begins again. Good luck to you this semester!
- Jan 12 by adoRNo2b2015@zoe! Good luck on the HESI!
- Jan 12 by princesax11I don't go back to school until Fall 2013 because out of state tuition rates in FL are so high But I have been studying my cliffnotes biology because it will be on the hesi so I am trying to store it in my long term memory. I've been making powerpoints of every chapter and getting pictures online to help. Then I will do the same with my a&p for dummies book. I am thinking that when I am done with that I may buy one for micro and stats. I just want to have the basic knowledge so when I take the classes and get more in depth it wont be ovewhelming.
- Jan 12 by wordsofmymouthWell, my classes started last Thursday, so I guess that means I have to study.
- Jan 12 by sjtrkI am and I'm not, I have my TEAS test next Friday so I've been studying for that. I have A&P 102 this spring semester so I read a little bit in a few chapters to prepare for the TEAS but that's about it. I wanted to do more but I'm just far too stressed for this TEAS test. Ugh I just can't wait to get it over with at this point.
- Jan 12 by wordsofmymouthQuote from sjtrkI took the TEAS today and passed the requirements of the nursing program I'm applying to. It went much better than I thought it would. I'm sure you'll do great!I am and I'm not, I have my TEAS test next Friday so I've been studying for that. I have A&P 102 this spring semester so I read a little bit in a few chapters to prepare for the TEAS but that's about it. I wanted to do more but I'm just far too stressed for this TEAS test. Ugh I just can't wait to get it over with at this point.
- Jan 13 by KatsmeowI second the TEAS studying. Ive been studying and practicing like a mad woman for the past week. I take it tomorrow!
- Jan 13 by loriinmdI got a Micro book on my Kindle and started reading it. But I got slowed down by the holidays and getting sick. Ugh. I haven't gotten my textbooks yet. I will get them this week and start studying. Classes start 1/29 for me.
- Jan 13 by tara75Quote from x_factorFourth this. I've been catching up with everything else I've put off since fall semester started...Not me, lol. I'm enjoying the last week of my winter break before my classes start on the 22nd. I'll have plenty studying to do once classes begin, so I plan to enjoy the last of my time off while I still can (because once classes begin, I'll be begging for a vacation, lol).