Who is currently waiting to hear?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Who is currently waiting to hear? in Pre-Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I applied to nursing school for the January session. I should hear if I was accepted in the next...by NellieOlsen Sep 19, '12I applied to nursing school for the January session. I should hear if I was accepted in the next week or two. I'm DYING with anticipation and frantically checking the mailbox every day. Anyone else in the same boat?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=787057©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,342 Views
- Sep 19, '12 by zoe92I am! I applied for spring admission at WVU, Marymount University (Virginia), University of Maryland Baltimore, and Delaware State University. I have been finishing pre reqs and applying to BSN programs to start actual nursing classes. Where did you apply?
- Sep 19, '12 by AnsumanaI'm just at wor wic community college in Salisbury Maryland. I applied for the spring and I'm waiting to hear back
- Sep 19, '12 by FDW630Same here...it's killing me! I go from feeling really good about my chances to feeling really bad, and back again. I just want to know already!
- Sep 19, '12 by Bbarger2I'm the same way!!! I'm glad to know I'm not alone in this!!! I just got my test results back and I did really well.. Now it's just the application process. Good luck to all of you.
- Sep 22, '12 by lucki_star7I am in the same position! I feel confident most of the time, but then sometimes I feel really scared that I may not make the cut! Good luck to you! I won't know until end of Oct or early Nov.
- Sep 22, '12 by illusion9376I'm taking my test tomorrow, so we'll see!
- Sep 23, '12 by sriffeyMe too ... Waiting for October to get said would know between then and December ... Really hoping for the earliest so tired of waiting
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Sep 24, '12 by NellieOlsenGood luck to those waiting to hear!
- Sep 24, '12 by FDW630Keep me posted, Nellie! We are applying to the same school, I think. Good luck!