What was your GPA, when you go into the Nursing program?Register Today!
- by Beautifulvirgo Jan 17Just wanted to see the average GPA's in getting into the nursing program and if you finished what was your graduation gpa?
- Jan 17 by NurseJennayORHello! I had a 4.0 GPA when I was accepted into the program and ended with a 3.4. Dang Nursing grading system!
- Jan 17 by CareQueenI just got into a second-degree ABSN program. My first Bachelors GPA was 3.30. My program doesn't start until Aug. so I don't have that # for you, but so far my GPA for pre-reps is a 4.0
- Jan 17 by Compassion_xWhen I was accepted it was around 3.4. By the time I started it was 3.5, and is still 3.5 after the first semester of nursing school (and two semesters in a row of 4.0).
- Jan 17 by nursingstudent_2014When I entered the nursing program, my GPA was a 3.7, during the program it went down to a 3.5. Hoping it does not go down any further.
- Jan 18 by DnvrOutdoorsRNEntered nursing school with a 3.0 GPA cummulative, 4.0 prereq's. First degree in chemistry. Graduated last August, 3.8 GPA. Our school's grading system was tough, using + and -, to get an 'A' you needed a 95. Frustrating when some classes ended I'd end up at 94.2 with an A-