What specialty are you considering? - Page 5Register Today!
- Aug 8, '12 by PC2014Not surprised by the # of folks interested in L&D, pedi/NICU. However, happily surprised to see many others interested in working w/ the elderly!
Geriatrics calls to me, although I would also love to specialize in infectious disease. I would like to have an opportunity to work in the ER as an RN (just starting school) and we'll see if that changes my mind.
- Aug 8, '12 by CordaePI want to work in labor and delivery or surgery. I have been fascinated with surgery every since I had my first c-section done. I know that may sound weird, but I want really get a good look at the real human anatomy. I wanted to work in labor and delivery since I was 15. I got to see my older sister give birth. I wanted to be part of bringing new life to the world.
- Aug 9, '12 by hopefullyfuturenurseAny floor that will hire me....lol. I'd like to work on a post-partum floor, ICU, or LTC/rehab/skilled nursing. Yes, I'm one of the few that wouldn't mind working ltc. I'd gladly take a job at one.
- Aug 9, '12 by tina_grewalI'm applying to different hospitals for nurse externships. any suggestions about th hospitals programs in dallas, texas? Some say one is better or other is better.
I want to get into ICU nursing at telementary floor, but m also open for what comes into my way first.
- Aug 9, '12 by SlaveHeartI aspire to work in emergency medicine and possibly become a flight nurse! Or at least that is what I think I want to do but I have not started nursing school so it is hard to say until I get my feet wet in various aspects of the field.
- Aug 9, '12 by ginna121Labor and Delivery or The ER
- Aug 9, '12 by Midwest MarkI would like to do bedside in med/surg for the first couple years for the experience and to hone my skills.
After that, I would love to go to ICU or OR
- Aug 9, '12 by OnMyWay23I will go wherever is hiring new grads when I get there. Ultimately, I want to end up in Developmental Disabilities. My heart is there and I believe a lot of things that have happened to lead me down this path are also leading my down the path to that specialty
- Aug 9, '12 by xamirotI would love to work in the ER, but eventually my goal is to become a primary care nurse practitioner.
- Aug 10, '12 by futureADNPost partum! Amazing amazing amazing. My total dream is post partum.