What Qualifies as a Pre-Requisite?Register Today!
- by Cg37387n Oct 29Is it most of the sciences? I am confused.. This is probably a terrible question, but I've been trying to research it, and had no such luck.
Is it Anatomy & Physiology I/II? Or more..?
- Oct 29 by omerrickYou have to look at the application for the school you are applying at. For me, the ones that counted for a grade in admission was A&P, Micro, Pharm, and Patho. Overall, my prereqs were all that were required to be finished before starting nursing school. All programs will have a prereq sheet.
- Oct 29 by Mandy0728A pre-req is anything that you have to take in order to be accepted to your program...such as nursing. Every school is different on specific pre reqs but it's all the classes you need to complete before starting nursing classes. At my school for a BSN you need nutrition, chem, statistics, bio, micro, A&P I and II, computer class, humanities class, US diversity class, comp I and II, gen psych and lifespan psych. I may be missing a couple but that is most of them
- Oct 29 by Miiki SNLook at http://www.sunyorange.edu/nursing/admissions.shtml for the admission requirements.
- Oct 29 by omerrickQuote from Cg37387nhttp://www.sunyorange.edu/admissions/docs/2014HPAENUR-NUR.pdf@omerrick Hmm, I cannot seem to find it on http://www.sunyorange.edu website. I don't now if I'm looking at the wrong place or what..
Scroll down to requirements
- Oct 30 by PurpleLoverA pre req is any thing that the school says you must complete before admittance into the program. For my school, I have to take
2. Bio 211
3. Bio 225
5. Fine Arts and Humanities elective
6, English 101
7. Math 110