What Qualifies as a Pre-Requisite?
- 0Oct 29, '13 by Cg37387nIs it most of the sciences? I am confused.. This is probably a terrible question, but I've been trying to research it, and had no such luck.
Is it Anatomy & Physiology I/II? Or more..?
- 0Oct 29, '13 by LivinnursingYou have to look at the application for the school you are applying at. For me, the ones that counted for a grade in admission was A&P, Micro, Pharm, and Patho. Overall, my prereqs were all that were required to be finished before starting nursing school. All programs will have a prereq sheet.
- 1Oct 29, '13 by Mandy0728A pre-req is anything that you have to take in order to be accepted to your program...such as nursing. Every school is different on specific pre reqs but it's all the classes you need to complete before starting nursing classes. At my school for a BSN you need nutrition, chem, statistics, bio, micro, A&P I and II, computer class, humanities class, US diversity class, comp I and II, gen psych and lifespan psych. I may be missing a couple but that is most of them
- 0Oct 29, '13 by Miiki SNLook at http://www.sunyorange.edu/nursing/admissions.shtml for the admission requirements.
- 0Oct 29, '13 by LivinnursingQuote from Cg37387nhttp://www.sunyorange.edu/admissions/docs/2014HPAENUR-NUR.pdf@omerrick Hmm, I cannot seem to find it on http://www.sunyorange.edu website. I don't now if I'm looking at the wrong place or what..
Scroll down to requirements