What classes are you taking in the Fall 2012?Register Today!
This is a discussion on What classes are you taking in the Fall 2012? in Pre-Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I know it's a little early for the Fall, however I scheduled my classes this week and must say I'm...by havehope Apr 12, '12I know it's a little early for the Fall, however I scheduled my classes this week and must say I'm excited. My main class is A&P 1. The rest are just one or two credit classes, mainly gen. ed courses.
So, what are you taking?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=696628©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,044 Views
- Apr 12, '12 by jamarib1momI will be taking Biology, Lab,math, music appreciation and Spanish 1. I am taking a break this summer and hopefully I will be rested and prepared to tackle my classes. I plan on getting my books early to start looking over some of the material.
- Apr 12, '12 by SopranoKrisI'm taking 4 classes this summer and 6 classes in the fall. My previous credits don't "count" because they're older than 8 years, so I have to re-take a lot of the pre-reqs since I'm returning to school after such a long time.
This fall I will take: Physiology, Microbiology, Microbiology Lab (they consider this a separate class), Pharmacology, Human Growth & Development & Phlebotomy Externship.
I'll be able to apply to nursing school in January. Now I just have to hope I get an A in all of my classes and get in to the program I want. Fingers crossed!
Good luck to you! I'll be taking Anatomy, Psychology, Healthy Lifestyles & Phlebotomy this summer. Should be fun....can't wait to get started!!!
- Apr 12, '12 by Boxer MamaI will be taking microbiology (last class before I apply to the nursing program)! I might also be taking nutrition, but I will take it online. Nutrition depends on whether or not I get a scholarship that requires 6 credit hours/semester or not.
Good luck with your classes!
- Apr 12, '12 by Mama_CashewI am hoping this Fall I will be starting my nursing classes. I don't know if I have been accepted yet, but I have my fingers crossed!
- Apr 12, '12 by havehopesopranoKris- I'm in the same boat...i'll be applying for nursing school in January! I also need to get A's. Good luck to you!
- Apr 12, '12 by Miiki✿I'm taking A&P 2 and it's lab, Nursing Fundementals (we have to take it before getting into the nursing program), Pysch across the Lifespan, and an upper level biology. So excited to start the summer fall semesters (it's funny that I'm always excited at the beginning of a semester, but half way through, I can't wait for it to be finished.
I'm applying in January too.
- Apr 12, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014For summer I have A&P 2, Med Term, and Chemistry. For fall I'll only have Micro unless I get pulled from the wait list in which case I'll start the nursing program!
- Apr 12, '12 by stigrl5 credit Micro and 4 credit accelerated math (required since I sucked on the entrance assesements).
Then applying by next Feb. 1st!!!! YAY!!!!
- Apr 12, '12 by jocy_anneI can't believe that I can actually write this now, but I will be starting my Nursing courses in the Fall!!! It's still a bit surreal for me! In the meantime, I'm still finishing up Gen Chem II this semester and will be taking Microbiology in the summer. I can wait to start the program in September! Good luck to everyone!!!