What classes are you taking in the Fall 2012?
- 0Apr 12, '12 by havehopeI know it's a little early for the Fall, however I scheduled my classes this week and must say I'm excited. My main class is A&P 1. The rest are just one or two credit classes, mainly gen. ed courses.
So, what are you taking?
- 0Apr 12, '12 by SopranoKrisI'm taking 4 classes this summer and 6 classes in the fall. My previous credits don't "count" because they're older than 8 years, so I have to re-take a lot of the pre-reqs since I'm returning to school after such a long time.
This fall I will take: Physiology, Microbiology, Microbiology Lab (they consider this a separate class), Pharmacology, Human Growth & Development & Phlebotomy Externship.
I'll be able to apply to nursing school in January. Now I just have to hope I get an A in all of my classes and get in to the program I want. Fingers crossed!
Good luck to you! I'll be taking Anatomy, Psychology, Healthy Lifestyles & Phlebotomy this summer. Should be fun....can't wait to get started!!!
- 0Apr 12, '12 by Boxer MamaI will be taking microbiology (last class before I apply to the nursing program)! I might also be taking nutrition, but I will take it online. Nutrition depends on whether or not I get a scholarship that requires 6 credit hours/semester or not.
Good luck with your classes!
- 3Apr 12, '12 by Miiki SNI'm taking A&P 2 and it's lab, Nursing Fundementals (we have to take it before getting into the nursing program), Pysch across the Lifespan, and an upper level biology. So excited to start the summer fall semesters (it's funny that I'm always excited at the beginning of a semester, but half way through, I can't wait for it to be finished.
I'm applying in January too.
- 5Apr 12, '12 by jocy_anneI can't believe that I can actually write this now, but I will be starting my Nursing courses in the Fall!!! It's still a bit surreal for me! In the meantime, I'm still finishing up Gen Chem II this semester and will be taking Microbiology in the summer. I can wait to start the program in September! Good luck to everyone!!!