What Chemistry class did you guys take for prenursing? I took biochem?Register Today!
- by starter12345 Jul 8I see a lot of posts here struggling with chemistry, I was wondering what chemistry class you had to take for prenursing? I ended up taking biochem for health, but it seems easier then the chemistry class you guys are taking.
Are you taking general chem?
- Jul 8 by whattodo4I took inorganicbio chem, which is/was considerably easier than Gen chem that the science majors have to take and lightyears away from the great Med school dream killer, Organic Chemistry. In general I find that that in most schools the nursing major's chem is a easier version than the "real chemistry"- granted you still have to study and work hard etc...
- Jul 8 by illusion9376General Chem, then I'll be jumping into organic.
- Jul 8 by ruby1989I had to take two separate courses for my BSN program: inorganic and organic. The biochem class only counted toward the ADN in my area.
- Jul 9 by MizMaverickI will be taking a general chemistry class for taking the HESI test
- Jul 9 by Corrine SNMy Chem requirement was a mixture- it was called Survey of General, Organic and Biochemistry.
- Jul 9 by phoenixnimQuote from ☮ ♥ and ✚Mine was like this too. It was ROUGH! I found general to be the easiest. Bio, some was common knowledge from Nutrition, some not so much. O-Chem is just plain evil. Okay, the structures weren't too bad. I'm happy I survived.My Chem requirement was a mixture- it was called Survey of General, Organic and Biochemistry.
- Jul 9 by ebailey1218I had to take Organic Chem
- Jul 9 by mchel210I took a Chemistry for Health Science. It was a mixture that ended with organic chem. I felt like it was pretty self explanatory