Waiting on acceptance/rejection lettersRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Waiting on acceptance/rejection letters in Pre-Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I am a nervous wreck waiting on whether or not I am accepted to my school's nursing program for...by tortia1 Jan 27I am a nervous wreck waiting on whether or not I am accepted to my school's nursing program for this fall 2013, and thought that starting this thread may be able to keep myself and others company..........Please feel free to write anything while we wait.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=811455©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 23,639 Views
- Quote from tortia1Same here...(biting nails, lips)!! I applied to 3 programs but all very selective, I'm hoping for the best and preparing myself for the worst.I am a nervous wreck waiting on whether or not I am accepted to my school's nursing program for this fall 2013, and thought that starting this thread may be able to keep myself and others company..........Please feel free to write anything while we wait.
- Jan 27 by BEL985I applied to a program last month and won't know until April :/
- Do you mind if I ask how your stats are? GPA? PreReq GPA? Test scores? Did you interview??
- Jan 27 by YacobI will take my application packet to my school tomorrow and I won't know until April. My teas score was an 80% and my GPA is a 3.1.(GPA) is so low due to my previous degree.
- Jan 27 by tortia1I have a 3.21 gpa and my school do not require any testing. I was suppose to start this semester through rolling admission, but unfortuneately last spring I took a microeconomics and history class and failed due to some family events and they withdrew my admissions, so now I have to apply all over again.....hence the reason why I am such a nervous wreck even though I took them over and got an A and a B+.......I just hope they take me back.
- Jan 27 by Ackeemsorry for this double post don't know how to delete itLast edit by Ackeem on Jan 27
- Jan 27 by Ackeemhope you get accepted did you apply for ADN or BSN?
@yacob your odds of getting accepted is high
- Jan 27 by tortia1Also, I asked the guy in charge of nursing admissions is my advisor, and knows my whole situation, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed. ......If I dont's get this dream fulfilled my life wont make sense anymore....at least thats how I feel.
- Ooh i think you'll definitely get in especially with the new high grades you recievd in those classes Good luck!
2 of the 3 programs i applied to (bsn) required the Teas, I got 86.7% overall score and my gpa is 3.61, but its soo hard to get into Nursing programs in Boston I'm soo nervous.