Waiting on acceptance/rejection letters - page 6
by tortia1 35,138 Views | 267 Comments
I am a nervous wreck waiting on whether or not I am accepted to my school's nursing program for this fall 2013, and thought that starting this thread may be able to keep myself and others company......:nailbiting:....Please feel... Read More
- 6Feb 3, '13 by combsj25WAHOO!! I received notification yesterday morning that I was accepted into one of the 2 accelerated BSN programs I applied to. I feel like a giant weight has been lifted!! Patience paid off. Keep the faith and Good Luck to you all!
- 0Feb 3, '13 by NurseLeelaSmileQuote from jh408Thank you!!! I'm going on a YouTube search asap to figure out things to spruce up my bedroom. Maybe something cute that will also serve to provide more relaxed atmosphere great suggestion, I'm looking forward to these 2 weeks now!
I'm in Texas.
@NurseLeelaSmile I think a fun thing to do while waiting may be a DIY project? There are so many fun things to make.
I, myself, am pretty busy with schoolwork..I have no idea if I should even begin to volunteer since they often want a minimum amount of hours per week or month or so and most of my time is used up by class then studying. I will have to see how many hours they want and if I can balance that with school and extracurricular stuff at the moment.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- 1Feb 3, '13 by PrinceCharmingQuote from combsj25Congratulations.WAHOO!! I received notification yesterday morning that I was accepted into one of the 2 accelerated BSN programs I applied to. I feel like a giant weight has been lifted!! Patience paid off. Keep the faith and Good Luck to you all!
- 0Feb 4, '13 by CLoGreenEyesQuote from dsb_famThis is so wonderful, especially getting your kids involved and all of you earning the A. We students work incredibly hard, but I know I sure couldn't get through it without the encouragement and good humor of my family, friends, and boyfriend.My husband is amazing and helps in everything at home. I think that his dedication to my dream career is what makes this possible. Whenever I want to quit cause it's 11:00pm and I'm exhausted, he sits beside me and starts quizzing me. So, I guess it's only fair to say that I can have 6 kids, a part-time job and still be sane because my husband is very atypical when it comes to family. He is incredibly involved and picks up the slack when I can't.
*Talk to your kids about your classes and school. My kids are "helping" mom get great grades! When I get an 'A', they hear about it and I tell them that together we got an 'A'. This helps them feel a part of it and also they like to give me tips on how to study.
- 1Feb 4, '13 by tortia1Quote from combsj25WAHOO!! I received notification yesterday morning that I was accepted into one of the 2 accelerated BSN programs I applied to. I feel like a giant weight has been lifted!! Patience paid off. Keep the faith and Good Luck to you all!
OOMMMGGGGG!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, THAT SHOULD MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A TON OF BRICKS HAVE BEEN LIFTED OFF YOUR SHOULDERS
- 2Feb 4, '13 by pmabrahamGood day:
Congratulations for those who have received their acceptance letters.
If you've not done so, start gathering what you need for school, get together as you are able with admissions and current students to find out if there are things you might need that are not normally the first thing thought about. Prepare for your success!
I'm in the... need to wait for three to five weeks stage. God is in control; and I'm trying not to be nervous as I've only applied to one school.
- 0Feb 4, '13 by combsj25Quote from dsb_famI too hope you all receive same news. I will be checking in regularly to share in your joys!! All of the best to each of you. And thanks for the the Congratulatory remarks!!Yea! Congratulations on your acceptance combsj25. I hope the rest of us have the same news.