Waiting on acceptance/rejection letters - Page 15Register Today!
- Mar 8 by walke274Quote from KTColeman30Congratulations!!!I just received my letter this afternoon and I am so happy that I was accepted into the BSN program!!!
- Mar 9 by maduke09I got my acceptance to two colleges this week. Very excited, but waiting to accept anything until I hear from my first choice. Congrats to everyone who has gotten admissions and I hope everyone else will get good news as well. I understand how nerve wrecking and anxiety producing the wait can be. Good luck everyone!
- Mar 9 by tgcid00The program I applied to won't send out letters till May. I have a long wait. Hope you get in to the program you applied for.
- Mar 9 by arodgers9I just got an acceptance letter from Patty Hankins Shelton (located in Abilene, TX)! Has anyone heard anything about the school? I know that's the school that Abilene Christian, McMurray, and Hardin Simmons university usually feed into. I dont go to any of those three schools so I didnt think I even had a chance of getting in.
- Mar 12 by CupcakeMonsterHi Guys!
I will be filling out my application for the BSN program at my school, and I won't hear back until OCTOBER! How long of a crazy wait is that?! They only have Spring start dates, so it takes awhile to hear back. I really hope I get in. I applied 3 times at a local community college and the applications were overwhelming there were so many! Truly hoping I get in this time around. I will be very patiently waiting Good luck to everyone and congrats to those that did get in!!
- Mar 12 by franniecdI got an acceptance call from my school yesterday. I am so excited to be starting in May!
- Mar 12 by mskrisCNA2bRNI got my acceptance letter today for fall 2014 whoooo hoooooo 🎈🎉🎈😄🎈🎉🎈I'm soooooo excited. Now I'm just waiting to be able to use the merit placement program so that I can move up to spring of 2014
- Mar 12 by KatieerinI am hoping to apply for fall 2014 but i have wait till next spring to apply. The application is only up to fall of 2013 right now. I will updatw when i put mine in but its still nerve racking.
- Mar 12 by megforemanJust received my acceptance letter!!! Woohoo!!!! I think I'm still in shock!
- Mar 13 by AmberHopefulRNCongratulations to all those recently accepted!