USF Master's Entry CNL - Spring 2010 - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 9, '09 by nattlesI haven't heard anything yet...but judging from the postings from last year it looks like they didn't start notifying anyone till about the 18th of the month. Looks like we have another week or so to wait?!?!
- Nov 9, '09 by afrobuddhessNothing here. But my application page says that the application "went to department" on November 2nd. I have no idea what that means though.
- Nov 9, '09 by rabitonaMine said that too. I think its when the graduate department receives all of your paperwork and sends it to the nursing department. Good luck to everyone! This wait is driving me crazy!!!
- Hi everyone,
I just got my letter today. I am on the waitlist. I guess that is okay news. Unfortunately, they did not state what number on the waitlist I am. I guess I could be 25 or whatever with no chance of getting in or I could be one or two. Geez, the pressure!! Has anyone else gotten their letter? Good luck to all! I hope we all make it in.
- Nov 14, '09 by rabitonaHey mfrancisco,
I hope you get in! Being on the waitlist is better than being rejected. I haven't gotten my letter yet, but I emailed them earlier this week and she said to expect one next week or the week after. Agh waiting sucks! Good luck to both of us.Last edit by HM2VikingRN on Nov 15, '09 : Reason: deleted name
- Thanks, Rabitona. Not to get your hopes up, but I bet you got in if you haven't gotten your letter yet. Maybe because they have to put all of the info together for those that got accepted it will take longer. Good luck to you, too!!
- Nov 14, '09 by afrobuddhessI am on the wait-list too...
- Now I am wondering exactly how many people are on the waitlist....
- Nov 14, '09 by afrobuddhessright? I wish we had a number or something. I spoke to someone in Student Services and she said that she didn't have access to numbers, but she made it seem like we would know our standing from the letter...but I didn't see a number on there, did you?
As long as it isn't a wait list of 30 people, I'm okay with that. Maybe 6 or so?
- I know. You're in the 2nd degree program, right? You must be high on the waitlist, I would think. I hope you get in. Yes, they really should have put a number. I can't believe they just said we are on the waitlist. That's the thing. I am wondering if it is like 30 people. So far I know of four including myself...you, my classmate in one of my pre-req classes, and another person on a thread I posted earlier today...I think I put it under prenursing or California. Hmm, I am waiting for more responses. It's like a mystery!