Tablet for note taking?Register Today!
- by DaisyRenee May 12Would the kindle fire hd be good for this? Looking for a good tablet with easy note taking and for a reasonable price.
- May 12 by adoRNo2b2015I recently got an ipad not necessarily for taking notes but to go trough my professors power points easier. Now there's no need to print them and have all those papers carried everywhere and lying around the house. I have downloaded apps to record my future lectures though. The iPad's battery also lasts forever and I don't have the hassle of having to carry a laptop and charger, make sure there's an outlet close by etc.
- May 12 by oangiI use my iPad for everything... Recording lectures, viewing powerpoints and diagrams. I even have some textbooks on there. It saves me from carrying around a mess of books and papers.Everything I need is on my iPad wherever I go.
- May 12 by EverlineI use a kindle fire HD with a logitech bluetooth keyboard to type notes in class. It took trying a few apps to find which one I liked best, but after that, it's been great. I can email my notes to myself or put them in the cloud of my choice.
- May 12 by DaisyReneeThank you. @everline would you recommend the kindle? Is it easy to stay organized?
- May 13 by adoRNo2b2015Oh! And I forgot! I downloaded an app recently in which I can have my flashcards and listen to them in the car on the way to school. (I drive 1.5 hours) so that's a big help too, as well as listening to recorded lectures.
- May 13 by SynelicaQuote from adoRNo2b2015Thats really cool. What is the name of the application?Oh! And I forgot! I downloaded an app recently in which I can have my flashcards and listen to them in the car on the way to school. (I drive 1.5 hours) so that's a big help too, as well as listening to recorded lectures.
- May 13 by lovelylemonAs a congrats for getting into the program, hubby bought me an iPad mini. It's great! Perfect size. I have loaded medical journals, NCLEX prep, drug reference guides, anatomy stuff, and of course the allnurses app! I saw a classmate using one with her textbook loaded while still taking notes by hand. Genius! The convenience of an ebook with Internet access with extra goodies!
I also bought a cute cover and case for it from Amazon for really low prices.
- May 13 by adoRNo2b2015@Synelica: hi! The app is called "voicecards are not flashcards" it's awesome!