Summer 2012 - Check in - Page 16Register Today!
- Jun 28, '12 by EMT89Done with the A&P1 course that was 5 weeks and got an A, trying to aim that for A&P 2. I want to get an A in A&P2, but I understand it's a little more difficult in the sense of the whole physiology stuff.
- Jun 28, '12 by CBLNurse2BeThis semester is almost over. Ends July 31st for me. We haven't even taken our second exam
In chemistry.. That lady is nuts and way behind. We don't have to go into class next week but I still have online classes and tons to do! I still have like 4 more papers to write and then my final research paper (7-10 pages long), another history exam plus the final, 6 history chapters to read, 5 more history assignments to complete, 6 more Microsoft assignment plus the last exam (PowerPoint) and then the final for that... And there is no telling what for chemistry. After all, she cures strep throat by eating toothpaste :/
- Jul 3, '12 by CamwillQuote from Lovie12Congrats!!!I am so happy, passed pharm final with an A and the class. So happy.
- Jul 3, '12 by Lovie12Thank you now I can really enjoy my summer. Hope u can enjoy yours.
- Jul 3, '12 by leenakI'm freaking a little. Our school is closed due to the storms. We have no email communication with the teacher. I do have his phone number but I don't know if I'll be able to take my final. So much stress!
- Jul 4, '12 by SopranoKrisOh man, leenak, that's terrible! Hope they get it resolved soon!!! 3 and a half weeks left to go...yay!!! Just had our first exam in Phlebotomy. They only do a midterm and final exam. The rest of the grade is based on your success of blood draws. I have thoroughly enjoyed this class. I feel like I'm learning a great skill that will be helpful once I'm in the nursing program. Getting good at hitting the vein every time now
I have a wonderful Anatomy professor. I wish he taught Physiology, I'd love to have him again next semester. He's straight-forward, no nonsense, practical and very fair. It's a tough class, but he's so positive about wanting his students to succeed. Our test next week is on the Respiratory system, Heart & Circulatory system, Digestive system & Lymphatic system. Whew! A lot to memorize in a week.
Psychology & Healthy Lifestyles are a breeze. Almost every student at school is required to take these, no matter what your major. It's like being in a high school class, due to the way they're taught. I don't mind. I love easy A's, so bring it on!!!
I will be SO happy to end the semester. I'm getting married on August 10th, so I've got a lot going on right now between school & the wedding. What a relief it will be when it's all over
- Jul 4, '12 by Nurse2b7337Lovie12 congrats that's awesome!!
- Jul 5, '12 by JessicaGZHey my name is Jessica, i'm new in this blog and i'm doing some research because i'm almost done with my requirements at MDC, just 2 more semesters. So i was wondering if anybody know about how is the waiting list to get into the Medical Campus at MDC. Thanks for any further info that somebody can give.