Study during summer? Or no?Register Today!
- by shammie May 4Just curious, during your summer break, did you prepare for the upcoming school year and study for the sciences you were about to take at all in order to pass? Or left that for the school year?
Sent from my iPhone using Allnurses.com
- May 4 by Mandy0728I actually plan to review A&P this summer, because its been a year since I took the first one and I take A&P2 in the fall.
- May 4 by CT PixieI did. The sciences you take (chem, A&P, micro) will come back to haunt you throughout the nursing program. This is not the type of material you and 'test and dump'. You need to remember and understand it.
I did it just by reading over the first few chapters of the books for the class I was taking.
- May 4 by MommaTyIf you really want to study I suggest A&P material. Just review, because you should already know it. Hopefully it will come back to you. Good luck
- May 4 by RunnerRN2b2014My program is 5 semesters and we don't get the summer off. We have a couple of weeks between spring and summer semester and then a few weeks between summer and fall.