Should I or should I not?Register Today!
- by greenemeralda Feb 26, '12I am registering for Spring semester in 2 weeks and I want to know if anyone else has been able to pull off CNA & A&P 1 classes and be successful. Any horror stories? Any success stories?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=679370©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 483 Views
- Feb 26, '12 by PinkCupcakeCNA is cake I took it with A&P II with no problems, did great in both. My friend is taking A&PII, Microbiology, Intro to Psy, CLEPing Comp I, and did the CNA...I'm not sure what she was thinking when she signed up but she's doing great in all her classes and just finished the CNA last week. It is absolutely do able. Just make sure you make time everyday to study and you will do fine. CNA classes usually only last 6 weeks and it's mostly common sense stuff. Once you practice the skills enough in class they become second nature.
- Feb 27, '12 by rubatoI took CNA, A & P, college algebra and comp II all together with no problem.
- Feb 27, '12 by leenakI don't know if I'll change my tune toward the end of the semester but I'm in A&P 1 right now and preparing for our second test. There is a lot of memorization but I don't find the class to be hard. I work 50+ hours/week, able to study and have free time to do other things right now. It really depends on the student though. Some people will struggle with the memorization. I thought I would because I'm no longer a young 20ish year old but I can still recall things fine it seems with enough repetition.
- Feb 27, '12 by MyMystudentRNi absolutely LOVED A&P but thats just me and i thought CNA was a cake walk
- Apr 1, '12 by greenemeraldaThank you for all your support and encouragement. You guys are the best & I'm proud to be one of you. I registered for both classes for the Summer.
- Apr 1, '12 by SuperMeghan91I worked as a CNA, went full time to high school, cared for my sick more and pulled off a B in A&P1 (I was dual enrolled). It can be done.