Rejection hurtsRegister Today!
- by >JustBreathe< May 10, '12Got my first rejection letter for this Fall. Ouch. Was really hoping to get in.
- May 10, '12 by Nursing2102I know how you feel. I took the TEAS exam and failed the math portion by a few points. I was so discouraged after that. I did apply to another school that required a math and reading entrance exam that you needed to get at least 18/20 math questions right in order to get in and I passed it and got into that Nursing program.
Regardless of why you were rejected- don't give up on getting into Nursing school. You will get in, just maybe not on the first shot.
- May 10, '12 by virgolove34keep your head high and stay positive... you will get into somebody's nursing program
- May 10, '12 by HealthyFutureDon't let it upset you I was rejected for 6 years straight at other school. Finally I applied at my school and got in. I realized that it just wasn't my time. Now I'm prepared for nursing school and you can start preparing now too the earlier you start the better
- May 11, '12 by Bobmo88Rejection does hurt but it makes the inevitable acceptance that much sweeter. Just keep working hard and try to improve yourself as much as you can.
- May 11, '12 by MerlynQuote from >JustBreathe<We all have to die a bit before we live again. Keep sending those letter and applications out.Got my first rejection letter for this Fall. Ouch. Was really hoping to get in.
Forget the ones that reject you. mail scores out so if you get one rejection it will not hurt as much.
- Jun 5, '12 by AustincbWoohoo
- Jun 5, '12 by HealthyFutureQuote from >JustBreathe<That is so wonderful!!!!!!Well, the school that rejected me called yesterday to say they had an extra slot and it's mine if I'm wanting it! I am accepted!!
- Jun 5, '12 by athomas2340Quote from >JustBreathe<Congrats!!!! I had the exact same experience.Well, the school that rejected me called yesterday to say they had an extra slot and it's mine if I'm wanting it! I am accepted!!