Which pre-req's have you enjoyed?Register Today!
- by Pixiesmom Dec 27, '06I know how we all love taking our beloved prewrecks so please share the ones that you have enjoyed the most.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=197264©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,733 Views
- Dec 27, '06 by mnj0105I liked Psychology. My prof actually made it interesting.
- Dec 27, '06 by PixiesmomI guess I should answer my own question. :roll
My favorites so far have been Biology, Psychology, and Chemistry. The classes were interesting and I was fortunate enough to have teachers that enjoyed teaching.
- Dec 27, '06 by puresassi've enjoyed all of my pre-reqs, but i really just enjoy going to school in general. my favorite overall was probably interpersonal communications, but that had more to do with the teacher & the way he taught the class than the material itself.
- Dec 27, '06 by lisabethLiterally, all of them. Seems the more I learn, the more I want to know.
- Dec 27, '06 by Beary-nicePhysiology
psychology....ok...lifespan psych...a little better
english comp...fun but non-challenging
biology and micro both fun
sociology...okay...but the instructor was too laid back and that doesn't mix with someone who is OCD like moi
nutrition...that was fun
That is about all I can remember....
- Dec 27, '06 by stpauligirlZero.....the ruthless weedout process, the pressure of having to make A's, the high drop out rate in these classes as well as some student's obnoxious stress management while in those classes really put a damper on the enjoyment part. Pre-nursing classes are a unique monster....I feel like I am part of a weird cult. BUT, I am doing it and I am getting the grades they want to see!!!!!!!Last edit by stpauligirl on Dec 27, '06
- Dec 27, '06 by PixiesmomQuote from stpauligirlZero.....the pressure of having to make A's, the high drop out rate in these classes as well as some student's obnoxious stress management while in those classes really put a damper on the enjoyment part. Pre-nursing classes are a unique monster....I feel like I am part of a weird cult.
I'm sorry stpauligirl. I do agree that they are indeed a unique monster, but I am so extremely curious of the student's obnoxious stress management that you mentioned.
- Dec 27, '06 by shoegalRNHere's mine:
Anatomy-fully enjoyed it, had a really good teacher
Chemistry-hated it, mainly because we had 3 teachers during the semester
Physiology-liked the aspect of it, hated the teacher, he was something else
Micro-loved the lab in this class, feel this is where I learned the most, the teacher was from Colombia and had a hard time speaking English, so lectures were very challanging.
Nutrition-took it online, liked it because I love working out and alot of the material had to do with kreb cycle.
Human LifeSpan Development-loved this class
Sociology-interesting class, teacher very monotone
Ethics-loved this class and the discussions/disagreements
Logic-loved it, loved the teacher
That's all I can think of right now.
- Dec 27, '06 by stpauligirlQuote from PixiesmomRude behavior, emotional outbursts, personal insults....I've seen and first hand experienced a variety,it's amazing what stress can do to peopleI'm sorry stpauligirl. I do agree that they are indeed a unique monster, but I am so extremely curious of the student's obnoxious stress management that you mentioned.