Pre req coursesRegister Today!
- by Agreen911 Aug 23, '12what are some commons pre reqs for nursing school ?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=776259©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,579 Views
- Aug 23, '12 by ksecatero21gen. biology & chemistry with labs. statistics. microbiology with lab. anatomy & physiology 1 & 2 with labs. pharmacology. pathophysiology 1 & 2. Many schools are different but this is most of it
- Aug 23, '12 by nguyency77My university also requires nutrition.
- Aug 23, '12 by GootieIt does vary by school but as buddy above said I took gen. biology & chemistry with labs. statistics. microbiology with lab. anatomy & physiology 1 & 2 with labs. I ALSO took human growth and development, psychology and Nutrition as well. As for pharmacology i'm taking that my first semester in the program and as for pathophysiology 1 & 2 im not to sure about those. And I got into the program for FALL 2012 so goodluck to you!
- Aug 23, '12 by xlovehappyxFor the bsn program I'm applying to, I also have to take psych, dev psych, and an upper division course.
- Aug 23, '12 by CDEWannaBeMine also requires non-science classes like Comp 2, American Federal Government, and American History.
- Aug 23, '12 by TUhopefulBiology
A & P
A & P 2
- Aug 23, '12 by alex1987For my ADN program I had to take English, Psychology, Human growth & development, Sociology, Speech, A&P 1 and 2, and Microbiology. And before transferring to the RN-BSN program I will have to finish, Govt 1 and 2, Hist 1 and 2, Nutrition, Statistics, Chemistry, and Philosophy.
- Aug 23, '12 by ksecatero21Oh yes i forgot about Growth & Development and Human Nutrition ... thanks for pointing that out guys