From Pre-LVN to NURSING STUDENTRegister Today!
- by heavenleedesire Nov 28, '11I GOT ACCEPTED! I START JANUARY 17th, 2012 in Hillsboro, Texas at Hill College. ANYONE ELSE GOING TO THIS NURSING SCHOOL IN JAN.? EXCITED, NERVOUS AND CAN'T WAIT!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=646673©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 866 Views
- Nov 28, '11 by Glenna, LPN
- Nov 28, '11 by x_factorCongrats!!
- Nov 29, '11 by Kaligirl02yyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppeeeeeeee!!!
- Nov 29, '11 by Rookie0Quote from heavenleedesireCongratulationsI GOT ACCEPTED! I START JANUARY 17th, 2012 in Hillsboro, Texas at Hill College. ANYONE ELSE GOING TO THIS NURSING SCHOOL IN JAN.? EXCITED, NERVOUS AND CAN'T WAIT!
- Nov 30, '11 by PedsHopefulhttp://allnurses.com/general-nursing...ts-643209.html
Here is a thread for Spring Nursing Students. Congrats!
- Dec 1, '11 by lvnstudent213Congrats! I found out today I was accepted to SPC for the lvn program. I'm considering the acceptance
- Dec 1, '11 by juswannabenurseCongrats! What were the pre reqs for this program
- Dec 1, '11 by Kaligirl02Quote from ladydeeb4213I'm curious ( ok ok just nosey) what is it that you have to consider? Congrats on getting though.Congrats! I found out today I was accepted to SPC for the lvn program. I'm considering the acceptance
- Dec 1, '11 by lvnstudent213I decided to do the lvn for experience and better pay. I'm ultimately going for my bsn and msn. I would start my bsn program sp 13 if I didn't do the lvn progran. If I did the lvn I would start fa 13. Only a semester difference. I'm 20 and feel like I'm so behind of my class but everyones situation is different. Esp since were out of hs and take courses at our own pace. Meanwhile I'm doing the lvn ill be doing a monitor tech program. I need a better paying job instead of these fast food jobs that underpay. That is what really impacted my decision. I'm looking at the long run