Is it possible to take A&P 1 and 2 togetherRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Is it possible to take A&P 1 and 2 together in Pre-Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Hi, I am a pre-nursing student. I am trying to get into the nursing program for fall and I need to...by pookiebaby Dec 29, '12Hi, I am a pre-nursing student. I am trying to get into the nursing program for fall and I need to make to retake 2 of the four sciences to get in. I applied for the nursing program at my school for the first time and didn't get in because I made All C's in my sciences. Therefore, this semester I want to ONLY take A&P 1 and 2 together and that's it. I finished all my prerequisites except for govt 2. However I'm going to take that in the summer. Is it possible to take A&P 1 and 2 together with no other classes involved? PLEASE HELP!!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=804845©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,524 Views
- Dec 29, '12 by AKreaderAs far as how doable it would be work wise, if those were your only two, you could probably do it.
However, in my experience they aren't offered at the same time. For example, both universities I have been to offer 1 in the fall and 2 in the spring.
- Dec 29, '12 by up_a_hillI do not see how you can take A&P 1 and 2 together since A&P 1 generally needs to be completed before you can take A&P 2, as far as I know
- Dec 29, '12 by PennySYou may be able to take them in one semester as an accelerated option. The community college where I took my prereqs offers them in one semester and they are 7-8 weeks long. So you would take A&P 1 for the first 8 weeks followed by A&P II the last 7 weeks.
- Dec 29, '12 by Chelsea13A girl I got to school with to human bio 1&2 (which is like, A&P lite) and is now taking a&PI&II next semester together, she had to get permission from the department head.
- Dec 29, '12 by Compassion_xI don't think you can usually. A&P 1 is usually listed as a prereq for A&P 2.
- Dec 29, '12 by Miiki✿Since you've already completed A&P I with a C and completed the requirements for taking A&P II (obviously since you've already taken it) you should be able take them together in your situation. My school would allow this except my school doesn't allow you to retake classes that you make a C or higher.
I once took Chem 1 and 2 together where Chem 1 was a prereq for Chem 2 because I 'passed' Chem 1 with a D the semester before.
- Dec 29, '12 by readyforachangenowOur communication college offers a&p 1 in the first half of the semester then you take a&p 2 in the second half. You only pay for one class.
- Dec 30, '12 by pookiebabyYep i know. I just figured since I have already taken both of them that they would let me take them at the same time this go around.
- Dec 30, '12 by pookiebabyThanks everyone for your feedback