A&P lecture part online? Good idea, bad idea?Register Today!
- by HeatherMax Apr 16Looking for been there done that, it was good/bad. I would do the lecture online and the lab, at school in the lab.
- Apr 16 by TWierschI love online and do all my studies that way including A&P. Fortunately, I get my profs lecture material too. I love it because I can be home with my child if he is home from school sick as he has been the last 2 days and not worry about missing class.
I learn well on my own, and I have a good routine and schedule.
I don't have to commute and waste an hour or more in traffic.
I can't stand sitting for hours on end and love being able to get up and move around whenever I want to! I walk on the threadmill and read too or sit in my backyard and study.
I am doing lab online too! It is all doable!
- Apr 17 by pnkgirl25I would be ALL OVER THIS! I love online classes!
- Apr 17 by meeepIf you are not strong in science, you might benefit more from an in person class where a teacher goes over the concepts. With online science, you are pretty much teaching yourself. If you can handle that, then go for it. Personally, I take my sciences in person. I benefit greatly from the in person lectures, but everyone is different. Anything is possible as long as you put in the time and effort required.
- Apr 17 by runsalotOnline. The benefit of a on campus class is that it is easier. They teach you. Where as online you have to be motivated to do the learning on your own.
- Apr 18 by MommaTyI personally couldn't learn physiology online by myself. I truly needed my professor to help me with it. So glad I didn't take it online. Lab is so much easier for me then lecture. English, Psych, Soc, nutrition are good classes to take online I truly feel doing online courses the professors don't really get to know you like they do in a class setting. Good luck. I wouldn't do anything A&P online, its intense!