A&P I Spring 2013 - page 21
by meeep 21,180 Views | 360 Comments
I did not see another thread, so I thought I would start one for fellow students to chat and get support. Anyone else taking A&P I this spring?... Read More
- 0Feb 21, '13 by meeepAtl, the format of the questions is identical to the first test. I guess this test seemed to have more details to keep straight. Also for the last exam, I was able to eat sleep and breathe A&P for the week before the exam. I wasn't able to do that as much due to having to study for the lab practical, stats midterm exam, and human development assignment. :/
Chelsea, my test was similar as far as detail goes. Our class isn't long enough to have that many questions though, it was only 30 something questions. My lab practical is supposed to be 50 questions though. Totally freaking out! The bones, ughhh
- 0Feb 21, '13 by havehopeQuote from ATLback2RNThey say you shouldn't have them with kids. However, as long as you raise them not to jump, etc. He will listen, they learn very easy. Most have said that their labs chew everything up, I guess I got lucky because the only thing he chewed up was a piece of sheetrock. :-) Also, a lot of labs need lots of exercise( I wouldn't recommend getting one if you live in a city with a ton of people around you) , but again all my lab does is sleep unless he is in a playing mood. :-)Do u recommend the breed? From what I've read and heard I'm sold.
Meep- If you don't already have one, I would get an anatomy coloring book. That helped me a ton especially with bones and the skull. I'm very visual so coloring made is easier for me.
- 0Feb 21, '13 by queseraseraQuote from janellybellyJanelly, just out of curiosity how much are you studying and whats your mode of studying? I am so blown I just got a C on the histology exam!! I'm not used to getting such a low grade, so I'm trying to reconfigure my study methods!Yay! Pulled another 100. They processed those grades quick.
- 0Feb 21, '13 by CareQueenQuote from Chelsea13Wow, I feel as if my class is so far behind you guys lol! My course started on January 23rd and we JUST had our first exam this past Monday (2/18), which I managed to pull a 91 on! Whoo-hoo!. It was 79 questions and covered the anatomical regions, body cavities etc. etc., cellular level of organization, and tissue level of organization. Our practical was yesterday, which sucked because yesterday was my birthday lol, and it only included histology slides, and questions identifying parts of the microscope.I also had my second test today. Histology and Integumentary system. The lab portion was 45 slides and the lecture portion was 70 questions. I felt it was crazy how detailed some of the questions were. I'm just hoping for a B!
- 1Quote from Chelsea13Well, they say you need a minimum of 3 hrs a day which is bogus for me. Hahaha I need 6. Sigh!
Janelly, just out of curiosity how much are you studying and whats your mode of studying? I am so blown I just got a C on the histology exam!! I'm not used to getting such a low grade, so I'm trying to reconfigure my study methods!
Right now I use my anatomy coloring book... My book, practice tests online, class notes, everything. I put it all on flash cards (a bit time consuming but you write it all out and that helps.) Know both sides of the cards! I also watch youtube videos too.
Lots of study material on chapters on quizlet. Also participate in a study group, and you're fine when you can teach it/correct misinformation.
It's tough work.