A&P I Spring 2013 - Page 21Register Today!
- Feb 20 by havehopeQuote from ATLback2RNYeah, it's mine although he has a huge head (so much intelligence) :-)Thanks!!!! It's just a random pic. But I want him/her! Is that a lab u have in your avi?
- Feb 20 by ATLback2RNQuote from havehopeDo u recommend the breed? From what I've read and heard I'm sold.
Yeah, it's mine although he has a huge head (so much intelligence) :-)
- Feb 21 by meeepAtl, the format of the questions is identical to the first test. I guess this test seemed to have more details to keep straight. Also for the last exam, I was able to eat sleep and breathe A&P for the week before the exam. I wasn't able to do that as much due to having to study for the lab practical, stats midterm exam, and human development assignment. :/
Chelsea, my test was similar as far as detail goes. Our class isn't long enough to have that many questions though, it was only 30 something questions. My lab practical is supposed to be 50 questions though. Totally freaking out! The bones, ughhh
- Feb 21 by havehopeQuote from ATLback2RNThey say you shouldn't have them with kids. However, as long as you raise them not to jump, etc. He will listen, they learn very easy. Most have said that their labs chew everything up, I guess I got lucky because the only thing he chewed up was a piece of sheetrock. :-) Also, a lot of labs need lots of exercise( I wouldn't recommend getting one if you live in a city with a ton of people around you) , but again all my lab does is sleep unless he is in a playing mood. :-)Do u recommend the breed? From what I've read and heard I'm sold.
Meep- If you don't already have one, I would get an anatomy coloring book. That helped me a ton especially with bones and the skull. I'm very visual so coloring made is easier for me.
- Yay! Pulled another 100. They processed those grades quick.
- Feb 21 by Chelsea13Quote from janellybellyJanelly, just out of curiosity how much are you studying and whats your mode of studying? I am so blown I just got a C on the histology exam!! I'm not used to getting such a low grade, so I'm trying to reconfigure my study methods!Yay! Pulled another 100. They processed those grades quick.
- Feb 21 by CareQueenQuote from Chelsea13Wow, I feel as if my class is so far behind you guys lol! My course started on January 23rd and we JUST had our first exam this past Monday (2/18), which I managed to pull a 91 on! Whoo-hoo!. It was 79 questions and covered the anatomical regions, body cavities etc. etc., cellular level of organization, and tissue level of organization. Our practical was yesterday, which sucked because yesterday was my birthday lol, and it only included histology slides, and questions identifying parts of the microscope.I also had my second test today. Histology and Integumentary system. The lab portion was 45 slides and the lecture portion was 70 questions. I felt it was crazy how detailed some of the questions were. I'm just hoping for a B!
- Feb 21 by ATLback2RNSo glad to have my second lecture test and lab practical behind me! Can relax a little as we r almost into spring break. Whew. I THINK I did well on both. But we shall see.... Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone
- Quote from Chelsea13Well, they say you need a minimum of 3 hrs a day which is bogus for me. Hahaha I need 6. Sigh!
Janelly, just out of curiosity how much are you studying and whats your mode of studying? I am so blown I just got a C on the histology exam!! I'm not used to getting such a low grade, so I'm trying to reconfigure my study methods!
Right now I use my anatomy coloring book... My book, practice tests online, class notes, everything. I put it all on flash cards (a bit time consuming but you write it all out and that helps.) Know both sides of the cards! I also watch youtube videos too.
Lots of study material on chapters on quizlet. Also participate in a study group, and you're fine when you can teach it/correct misinformation.
It's tough work.
- Oh and color code! Be very organized.