A&P I fall 2012 round up - Page 5Register Today!
- Aug 21, '12 by nerolQuote from zoe92Thanks for the info, I just found it at my local library. Don't forget to check there first everyone. We all know how expensive text books are.My professor doesn't use the textbook so I sold it back. I did buy A & P Made Incredibly Easy and will use that as a supplement. So far when I have been using it (to study for the TEAs), it has been really helpful with its explanations.
- Aug 21, '12 by sugar_britchesI just purchased from Half.com used copies of "A&P for Dummies" and an Anatomy coloring book, as recommended by those earlier in the thread. Hoping that these, along with the textbook, study guide, apps on my phone and online sites will help me study my butt off and do good in this class!
Good Luck all, I thought my first night was Monday - I was wrong I start this week on Thursday. Already printed out my first exam study guide, not to scary so far!
- Aug 21, '12 by starpuffsI am starting A&P I for the first time on August 27th. I am taking it online. I heard that it was tough from a family member, so I've already started reading the book and making flash cards. This might be overdoing it, but I really want an A. I have the book by Kenneth Saladin. Good luck to everyone!
- Aug 21, '12 by soon2bnursemicheleI start A&P I on Aug 27th too.
- Aug 21, '12 by bluepeachezi start on the 28th !!!!! im terrified i took a&p before and dropped it i was young and over whelmed lol
- Aug 21, '12 by Princess MamaI am! I start in 2 weeks.
- Aug 21, '12 by Camille1986Started last week. There is a lot of material to learn, but I'm excited about it!
- Aug 22, '12 by breffeWe are using the marieb book as well. It was $292 for the book, lab book, anatomy atlas, two CDs and the online code but it's for both years.