A&P I fall 2012 round up - Page 10Register Today!
- Aug 27, '12 by nerolQuote from bnNaturalbnMeKeep up the good work starting it off strong!Whew!!!! First quiz complete, made a 100% (10 out of 10), yayyy. I was nervous don't know why. I have to keep up the good work and studying habits. We are in the Human A&P Ninth edition by Marieb. If anyone wants to study through maybe Skype or Google hangouts let me know I would love all the help I can get.
- Aug 28, '12 by breffeLast night was our first lab. She explained how blackboard worked for the lecture part and then we dissected a rat! First quiz is Monday after labor day... or just the second day of lab!
- Aug 28, '12 by bnNaturalbnMeQuote from nerolThanks, I will.
Keep up the good work starting it off strong!
- Aug 28, '12 by LizardkixxQuote from garciamnicI dissected a fetal pig in high school an loved it! Lol. I hope I can do it again.We are also using the marieb book. I forgot to mention last week in my Thursday lab, we dissected a fetal pig. I was freaking out in the beginning, but it turned out not to be so bad. I couldn't get use to the smell though.
- Aug 29, '12 by sunbaby0811First class last night. Information overload!! I have to present an outline/study guide on Thursday. It has to cover 5 chapters?! Woah. Good thing I don't have a job or kids or need to sleep. Oh wait. I have all of those lol Mama is gonna be up late tonight!! I kind of wonder if this is a weed out activity before the drop date on Friday (I'm in this come hell or high water!!)
- Aug 29, '12 by cmarrswe went over Histology last fri. which was second class for semester and this fri we have a big histology quizz then dissecting a fetal pig in lab then next fri have lecture quiz then lab quiz then the next fri the exams.. so yea I'm freaking out!! wish we could have started off with a 10 question quiz lol hope everyone who has tests do awsome!!
- Aug 29, '12 by OrizzaMy first class is tonight at 6, I'm so nervous but excited! Ahh!
- Aug 29, '12 by ShadowPlanetI'm in my second week of A&P 1. We had our first quiz on Tuesday and I got 100% on it, though prior to taking it I was rather stressed out. Like freaking out stressed.
We use Tortora's Principles of Anatomy & Physiology for the book, and so far the instructor bases his lectures (& the quiz) on everything contained in there, only summarized so we weed out the junk.
- Aug 29, '12 by Soon2beNurseAshleythis is my second week of A&P1 we have our first exam next week. so stressed!
we just finished 4 chapters
the first 3 were just biology & chemistry overview and the last one was histology
- Aug 29, '12 by Ryassin92I'm starting on September, 1. Had lab today and the course material is intense. Well sacrifice my free time just to take that NLN exam in May. Hope it just worth it. Itís going to be a hard year for fall 2012 & spring 2013. Good luck to those that are taking this course and followed by the rest of the Pre - req.