A&P Help...from my brain to yours! - Page 12Register Today!
- Jun 15, '12 by ImKosherQuote from SNascaThe point of this post is to optimize your note taking skills for A&P. I don't think it's right to ask the OP for more then what they have already provided.If you still have them available I would greatly appreciate it if you could try and email me the other information you have... If you can can you please pm me and let me know and I can give you my email. Thanks again!
Spinal Cord & PNS
Hearing & Equilibrium
Endocrine System Overview
Lymphatic System (beyond what is provided below)
- Jun 26, '12 by justgivemeastageis it possible if you could pm me these? the heart, cardiac physiology, and endocrine system overview - i cannot send pm's yet!! thank you
- Jul 19, '12 by TexasharpCan I please have those other study guides? I LOVE the other ones you posted!! Thank you so much!
- Jul 22, '12 by mee9mee9this is a big help
- Jul 25, '12 by zoe92does anyone have the emailed notes that were not posted on here?
- Jul 29, '12 by DebbyMPolka Dot,
It is awesome of you to post your notes here. Would you email me the following: You can never know too much A & P!
Thanks a Million!
- Jul 29, '12 by DebbyMoops, here they are:
"spinal cord & pns
hearing & equilibrium
endocrine system overview
lymphatic system (beyond what is provided below)
- Aug 11, '12 by tanna898This is great!!! will review for the teas
- Sep 24, '12 by kmc8615i would love to have the other notes that werent posted!!! anyone have those? my teacher said the endocrine is possibly the most difficult so i would greatly appreciate the notes, considering she only reads out of the book as her lecture
help if u can!!