A & P final grades are in, what's ursRegister Today!
- by cee cee g May 6My final grade in A&P I is a 93.8% I feel free but then I don't. Because two Monday's from now part 2 of A&P summer semester starts and eight weeks seems kinda scary to me. Good luck to all of you out there.
- May 6 by meeepEnded up with a 106% due to extra credit. I'm with you, already stressing about A&P 2 in the 7 week summer session!
- May 6 by ROMANTakesOverMine is a 4 week session..
- May 6 by Cortney2013I received an A!!
- May 7 by yikesyI received an A in A&P I! Tough work that paid off. :-)
- May 7 by ATLback2RNReceived an A in both lecture and lab it sure wasn't easy. Will take second portion in the fall!
- May 7 by 203bravoA in a&p 2 lecture and lab ---- yeah
- May 7 by kelzfuturenurseA in A&P 2 keeping my pre-req GPA at a 4.0! I just have to take microbiology and developmental psychology this Summer but I'm turning in my application next week
Quote from TrishaJeffersonGirl, be very proud of that B, you worked hard for it! I have been very happy to make a C a few times. If I put my all into a class, then I'm happy with whatever the outcome is.I'm so jealous right now because everyone received an A and I only received a B out of A&P. But I'm proud of that B because A&P was no joke that class was so stressful.
- May 7 by mchel210I got all A's!! Yeahh!!!
Ant & Phil. 1