A&P 2 Spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 8, '12 by ummnasimI will be taking A&P II this spring as well. The lecture part will be online and the lab on campus.
- Dec 8, '12 by july06I'm taking A&P 2 and Life Span Development.
- Dec 8, '12 by AustincbI got a&pi and chemistry done this semester, spring is a&pII, psy, eng and critical thinking
- Dec 8, '12 by Lovely86Same here, together with Nursing Fundamentals which will be a very stressful semester for me.
- Dec 10, '12 by breffeI am taking it in January too. Along with Nursing 1 (fundamentals).
- Dec 10, '12 by NRKBAt my school A and P 1 was great, but I really loved A and P 2. I hope you do too!
- Feb 2 by melc0305Where did everyone go? How is everyone doing in this class? I got an A on the first Lecture and Lab exams, but it was only on the Endocrine system. I think it will get harder as more material is covered. It's hard because there are so many details and it's hard to know what the instructor will focus on unless they specifically tell you. I will take it over Micro any day - that was by far the hardest class I've taken in pre-reqs!
- Feb 2 by yaneauGood to here you got an A on your first exam! What are you using to study? Just reading your notes?
I recieved a C =( BUT now that I know my teachers style I will give it 150%!