Online Anatomy & Physiology?? (accredited!) - page 3
by Lynn829 104,244 Views | 40 Comments
I am wondering if anyone knows of any online Anatomy & Physiology courses that include a lab?? IF SO, what kind of lab? Do you have to do dissections in your home? Did you have to have the tests proctored? I was hoping to find a... Read More
- 1Jul 25, '11 by Cassie_FlipAs you can see there are quite a few schools that offer the classes online, but just as a thought check with the nursing program you plan to apply to, to see if they are accepted. The schools in my area do not allow online labs for admission to their programs.
- 0Jul 25, '11 by Iridescent OrchidI wish I had the balls to go for these classes online...but I just can't bring myself to do it. I feel like I need a classroom setting for the more challenging classes. I'm fine with basic courses online, but when it comes to A&P or anything related, I must be a part of a classroom. I think it's great that there is the option to take these classes online though - it's a huge convenience to those who have no other choice or prefer to take them online! To those doing them online, I wish you the best of luck!
- 0Jul 27, '11 by registerednursingQuote from Reese2012In reference to college prerequisites, they request all your transcripts from the colleges and high schools attended which let them know which classes you took. If the prequisites are missing then you have to take them or take their placement test for English, Math, Reading, and Writing.how do you sign up for these classes? I see that some of them say you need a pre req, but how would they know that you have taken that class or not?
- 0Jan 11, '12 by mcliz22Quote from Lynn829IUEast has a great online program, they are anatomy and physiology separate, but I took physiology so far and got an A. retaking anatomy through that program to get an A! both are 5 credits which includes a lab!I am wondering if anyone knows of any online Anatomy & Physiology courses that include a lab?? IF SO, what kind of lab? Do you have to do dissections in your home? Did you have to have the tests proctored? I was hoping to find a school in Illinois or Wisconsin, but anywhere is great! Thank you!
- 0Aug 29, '13 by registerednursingI took all my science classes online at NMJC.edu and it was cheaper and it transferred to Tidwaterwater community college, Thomas Nelson Community College, Norfolk State University, Sentara Nursing School and Riverside School of Nursing Hospital. Human Anatomy I&II, and MIcrobiology.
- 0Aug 31, '13 by RHill9919I am looking for an online A&P II/lab class with online test and online labs, starting ASAP. I live in Japan so mailing stuff here is not 100% and I would hate the headache of a mix up in the mail with a animal to dissect...I'm currently taking A&P I/lab through a decent school, but they aren't offering A&P II next term.