Not another NLN PAX question.Register Today!
- by Pixiesmom Jan 7, '07I know that questions regarding the NLN are plentifull around these parts, but I have some questions for those in the know. :spin:
I know the exam is timed, pencils only(I hope that mechanical pencils are okay) and no calculators.
This may sound silly, but I do tend to rate high on the silly meter at least once a day, but here it goes.
If you don't know the answer to a question, should you leave it blank? (If you leave a question unanswered is it automatically wrong?) I told you it was silly.
Is there a set order as far as what test they give first? I like to get the "fun" stuff like Mathematics out of the way first.
What is the wait time like for your results? I do realize that this can vary depending on factors such as your location.
Thank you for reading not another NLN PAX post.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=199278©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 449 Views
- Jan 7, '07 by DesertRainWell I can't help you with the first couple questions you asked....and now that you asked them count me in on the silly because I would like to know the answers to that too. But--I do know it takes 2 weeks for your results.
- Jan 7, '07 by PixiesmomHello my silly friend. :spin: Maybe if we keep bumping this up someone will take pitty on two silly nervous nellies and fill us in.
- Jan 7, '07 by MIKellyQuote from PixiesmomIt's always better to guess wrong than not try! If you leave a question blank, yes that would count as a wrong answer.If you don't know the answer to a question, should you leave it blank? (If you leave a question unanswered is it automatically wrong?) I told you it was silly.
- Jan 7, '07 by PixiesmomQuote from MIKellyIt's always better to guess wrong than not try! If you leave a question blank, yes that would count as a wrong answer.
Thank you Kelly! I've heard so many different things floating around on campus and wanted to find out for sure.