First I want to say I am not complaining.. I got into two schools
and I know I am very lucky and happy to be able to choose. One school is closer and it starts sooner, and so it was my first choice, but I have held off declining the second school. I know there are people waiting for my slot but I felt nervous about cutting off one of my options. It has been 11 days since I received the letter, and I am hitting myself over the head because I could have faxed them back right away but I always found excuses. (I work full-time, go to school at night, and I had a midterm, then finals etc....) They finally called me to find out what I want to do and I told them today that I am declining, but I feel really terrible that they had to hunt me down and I don't know why I am so nervous having now done it. I know some of you are waiting to get letters of acceptance and so I apologize for being so lame. I guess I have been waiting so long to find out if I had been accepted that I wanted to kind of soak it in and make sure it was really happening.. Does that make sense?