NCLEX rates for cc'sRegister Today!
- by Ednach Jan 15I am deciding between three cc's in San Diego for where I will apply when it comes time. The school I currently attend (SWCC)which is closest to me had a pass rate of 80.33%, Grossmont had a 96.61% pass, and San Diego City College also had a high score 96.77%pass rate this past year. So does the passing rate reflect on the students or the professors? Which would you choose?
- Jan 15 by EdnachHow do I find that out?
- Jan 15 by AlisonisayoshiCall the school. They will provide it. They are required to I think.
- Jan 16 by mchel210i looked it up on the nclex site. I was shocked to see some schools have like a 30% passing rate while others are 100% or in the 90s
Education Information - Florida Board of Nursing - Education Information
I found florida schools here on that florida site and they have links to other states as well.
- Jan 16 by july06My CC had a 100% pass rate.