my fellow pre-req studentsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on my fellow pre-req students in Pre-Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... maaaannnnnn mann man....is it just me or does it seem like we got a long road ahead of us?? shout...by GodsSon128 Apr 14, '12maaaannnnnn mann man....is it just me or does it seem like we got a long road ahead of us?? shout out to my sister who just graduated nursing school and already landed a job. I, however, am still working on pre-reqs, got like 6 or 7 left after this spring semester, and then the real fun begins!! lol. anyways im just ranting and rambling but to all my fellow students out there, keep up the good work, dont get lazy, and keep your eyes on your goals!! much love
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=697396©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,647 Views
- Apr 14, '12 by Hoosier69i feel the same way! there are days when i have so much self doubt, wondering if i'll be able to even get to my goal. every class is such a challenge, especially algebra! lol i get excited about a semester but once in it, can't wait till it's over and the prospect of the next one begins, and so on and so forth.
- Apr 14, '12 by rubatoYou'll get there, I promise! I start nursing school this fall. I have taken pre reqs for the last 3 semesters and only have 1 more class this summer. I am taking 6 classes this spring and there were a few points when I didn't think it would ever end! But, then I got that acceptance letter and it no longer mattered! Good luck, it'll be over soon.
- Apr 14, '12 by wordsofmymouthTwo semesters of pre-reqs down and two semesters to go for me. Sitting in my A&P class for the first time last August... feels like it was just yesterday.
- Apr 14, '12 by shamrokksIt is a very long road but try not to get side tracked. It's so easy to get frustrated. It will all be worth it. Good luck.
- Apr 14, '12 by 3rdgenRN2BI'm repeating chem because it's been so long now that I started this journey and it expired!! So imagine how I feel... oh well, the time will pas whether we are doing this or not so might as well make the most of it! Good luck all!
- Apr 14, '12 by Tricia76I know it's a long road but I'm still chuggin along
- Apr 14, '12 by ginna121I am in the same boat also. This my 1st semester and I have such a long way to go. Our nursing program takes on students based off a multi criterai list with gpa just being one of the criteria. Some others are if you have a licience in something (example: cna, emt, lvn ect), foreign language and so on..So I am going to do the cna and foreign language also even though that will mean a extra year or so more before I can apply to the nursing program but I want to make sure I can get in. Its a long road we r on but worth it!! Good Luck to you
- Apr 14, '12 by ekmah04I feel ya! I'm debating if I should spend my summer taking a six week CNA class and start work while finishing pre req's? MY Question is: What are you doing to support yourself in the mean time?
- Apr 14, '12 by umbdudeI have at least 5 classes to go, but I've decided to leave my full time job in June and start summer class and fall. By end of the year I should have pretty much everything. Also will try to do a evening CNA course so I can work in between school or if I get into a part-time program. I do have some savings to last me a while, but if I can find some extra money as a CNA that would really help out.
I still feels like a long road but we'll have each other! just work hard, very hard, and we'll be fine.