Microbiology - Summer 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- Jun 28, '12 by truckinusaQuote from truckinusaCouldn't figure out why this class was so darn hard. I went to figure out what I owe for tuition and didn't realize that it was 4 credit hours. Stupid computer class was only 3 credits, but more money because I took the online summer version. Whats up with that?88.6% B grade! Yippee! over with in 6 weeks
- Jun 28, '12 by sandanrnstudentTwo tests down in my micro class and 2 A's to show for it! Got an A and a B on my two quizzes thus far. We're out next week for summer break and then return to our midterm lab practical and the beginning of genetics lecture! I'm actually enjoying this class and found that note cards are your best friend for learning all the latin examples and cell parts!
Hope you all are doing well too.
- Jul 2, '12 by jocy_anneI'm glad everyone seems to be doing well so far! I am floored that I'm about to start week 7 tonight...we also have off on Wednesday for the holiday, so only 3 days of class this week! Exam #3 was supposed to be tonight, but she pushed it back to Thursday. We also finally got to do an unknown in lab last week, and after a weekend of incubation, I should get my answer tonight. I had a lot of fun with that!
- Jul 2, '12 by nylady07So my final grade came in and I got an A! I am so glad its over. Never Again!! Good luck everyone!
- Jul 2, '12 by Tutz926This class is clearly not a joke. Just had a crazy midterm and an even more insane lab practical. What's interesting to me is that I actually am enjoying the material. Hated Chemistry, A&P is cool, but Micro is soooo interesting to me! Bacteria, genetics, DNA just the core of everything is great to learn about.
Now if I could just pull an A for both exams I'll be overjoyed. Kinda wished I took it during a longer semester; the summer is BRUTAL!!! but at least I'm enjoying what I'm learning.
Good luck to all my future nurses, We're in this together!!
- Jul 19, '12 by nursenthemakin1 week left and this class is over. It was very interesting but not geared toward health care...Just hoping im happy with my grade ...My professor was tough. I know its a summer session but we had an exam, a practical and 4 assignments due in the same week... Not to mention homework and on line quizzes every other day. im beat Cant wait to get a good nights rest :zzzzz
- Jul 19, '12 by jocy_anneI should have posted this earlier this week, but I am officially finished!!! I had my final on Monday. I think I did well, but haven't received my final grade yet. Overall I really enjoyed the class...but I'm so glad it's over! :-) This class was the last of my prereqs, and it's so strange to think that I'll finally start Nursing classes and clinical in September! I hope everyone else is doing well...if you're not finished yet, it'll be over soon!!!
- Jul 24, '12 by jocy_anneWoohoo, I just found out I got an A in the class!!! This was my final prerequisite before I start my nursing program in September, and I'm floored that I managed to finish all my science classes with a 4.0! I am sure that GPA will be ruined once I start the program, but we'll see what happens. Good luck to everyone else and I hope you're all doing well in your Micro classes, too!!!
- Jul 28, '12 by gottagetmyrnI haven't checked in here for a while and just wanted to say hi! I see a lot of you have finished already, and gotten A's....way to go!! I have made straight B's on all my tests. I couldn't make an A on one to save my life! I thought I had a chance of getting an A avg after all my homework and labs because they were pretty good, but I am pretty sure I did bad on our last exam, which was incredibly hard...:so I think my tiny chance of an A is now dust in the wind lol! ( I won't know until Monday what I made on it) So now I am holding on to a B! I wanted an A so bad...but I don't think it will happen Overall, I have surprisingly enjoyed the class. Our final is next week...and it will be on waste and water treatment stuff because we pretty much already been through the whole book,...but this stuff is BORING! (our final isn't cumulative, and I am glad about that!!) I am having a hard time sitting down making myself study it because it is so blah! Anyway...I can not wait until it is over though! Ready for the break! Good luck to everyone
- Jul 30, '12 by rvines1How was ur Micro experience?