Memorizing the ARTERIES and VEINSRegister Today!
- by kukukajoo Feb 3, '06Does anyone have any mneomonics for learning the veins and arteries?
Anything to help???
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=141573©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 41,694 Views
- Feb 4, '06 by casimneomonics aren't my thing, but I've been doing a lot of fill in the blank charts (try googling pictures and you can get a lot of fun study aids, or you can make your own) that's what has worked best for me, and using repitition.
- Feb 4, '06 by Daytonitethis will link you in to the university of minnesota's web anatomy page for the cardiovascular system. the links on the right will bring up diagrams of veins and arteries of the body for you to label. you might want to bookmark the home page of this website for your future learning.
- Thank you Daytonite, that is just what I needed! I already have it bookmarked and I am certain to use it a million times over!
Jitters, thanks! I like some of the sayings and I wish I had a pda to load them onto!Last edit by kukukajoo on Feb 4, '06
- Feb 4, '06 by Fun2, RN, BSNI don't remember what all Powerpoint quizzes I have posted (www.nursingjourney.com), but if you find anything you can use, you're welcome to use them.
Good luck......repetition, repetition, repetition! You'll get it!!!!!!!!
- That link is not working for some reason......
I hear you about the repetition. When I took med term I played the cds constantly Day in and day out. I know the kids were glad when we moved and I could not find them for 2 weeks!! But, my grades suffered on those two tests!!
- Thank you so much!! It works!
I also went on the textbook site and you can print out graphics there for labeling. Her eis the link: http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/site...exercises.html
You no longer need a login either so anyone can use their resources!!
- I am on your site now. What a great resource of TONS of information!! Thank you so much for caring enough to share and what a great story!!