Looking for RN to answer a couple questions for meRegister Today!
- by H233 Mar 5I'm writing a paper on male nurses vs. female nurses. I already interviewed a male nurse and now need a female nurse to answer about 10 questions for me because my other plan fell through. Nothing personal. If you are interested in answering the questions please contact me ASAP! Thanks!
- Mar 5 by ADN2BGrnTea?
- I only have 3 yrs experience but you're welcome to msg me
- Mar 5 by H233Great thank you! Three years of experience is fine. I'm not too sure how this website works but would you like me to email you the questions or post them on here?
- Just send me a private msg
- Mar 5 by H233Unfortunately it will not let me send a private message to you since I am a new member. I'm going to post the questions and you can answer them and send them to an email I rarely use. I hope that's okay. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also could you state your name and age just for reference. If you feel uncomfortable doing that, you can make them up. This paper isn't too serious! Thank you so much! I hope this isn't too much.
1. How many years have you been working as a Nurse?
2. What hospital do you work at? What department?
3. What made you choose Nursing as a career?
4. How quickly did you find a job after school?
5. What do you like/dislike about nursing?
6. How do patients treat you in comparison to male nurses?
7. How do doctors treat you in comparison to male nurses?
8. How do your male co-workers treat you?
9. What do you think male nurses strengths are?
10. What are your strengths?
11. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the happiest, how happy are you in your nursing career? Please Explain.
12. What advice would you have for a female considering Nursing as a career?
- I got the private message, ill get to it tm on my day off (:
- Mar 6 by brithooverJust replied with the answers good luck!
- Mar 6 by H233Wow thank you SO much. Your answers are great and are going to be very helpful!! I can't tell you enough how much this really helped me out!!! I'm a pre-nursing student now and your answers have really helped me learn more about nursing. Thanks again!!!
- Mar 6 by H233Also just wanted to let you know my mom read your answers and wants me to let you know that she thinks you are an outstanding nurse! She loved the answers as much as I did. You went above and beyond what I expected and I just want to make sure you know how much I appreciate you doing this for me!