Unfortunately it will not let me send a private message to you since I am a new member. I'm going to post the questions and you can answer them and send them to an email I rarely use. I hope that's okay. My email is: [email protected]
. Also could you state your name and age just for reference. If you feel uncomfortable doing that, you can make them up. This paper isn't too serious! Thank you so much! I hope this isn't too much.
1. How many years have you been working as a Nurse?
2. What hospital do you work at? What department?
3. What made you choose Nursing as a career?
4. How quickly did you find a job after school?
5. What do you like/dislike about nursing?
6. How do patients treat you in comparison to male nurses?
7. How do doctors treat you in comparison to male nurses?
8. How do your male co-workers treat you?
9. What do you think male nurses strengths are?
10. What are your strengths?
11. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the happiest, how happy are you in your nursing career? Please Explain.
12. What advice would you have for a female considering Nursing as a career?