Learn nursing online????Register Today!
- by rondo341 Oct 23, '11What are some good websites to learn anatomy, pharmacology, or any other skills related to nursing? I don't want some sites that go into depth in a subject that isn't relevant to nursing.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=632427©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 636 Views
- Oct 23, '11 by ScottE,RNHave you heard of this thing called google?
- Oct 23, '11 by RN in trainingare you a nursing student or do you just want to learn for the heck of it?
- Oct 23, '11 by diva rnWhat is this thing "google" of which you speak??? (sounds like "he who speaks of floppy disks)
Seriously, dude, do a little research on your own...it will serve you well if you really want to get into this field of nursing.
- Oct 23, '11 by tylooIf you use itunes search the library for free podcasts!
- Oct 24, '11 by AliFhttp://lmgtfy.com/
Or alternately, search here. There are tons of info in the stickies.