Last Year of Pre-req's!!!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Quote from meeepWill do! I start school again in a little over 4 wks although I'm thankful for this break I'm stoked about finally getting into the knitty-gritty!EJ, I wish I knew how one could go about shadowing in Atlanta. If you find out, please let me know! ( and I will do the same!)
I spent a year on a lot of my core, now I have a year of sciences left. Super excited for A&P, I also got a book to study over break. Good luck everyone, and lets enjoy our break!
- Quote from AlisonisayoshiYou won't!!! We're too close! :-))I'm in my last year of pre-req's as well! All science all the time for me lol... I have a 3.85 let's see if I can mess that up right at the end?
- Quote from Chelsea13Im gonna research that coloring book. What's the name/author?Congrats on being in your last year! 2013 will mark my last year of pre reqs as well, I'm applying for spring 2014! I got most of my easy classes out of the way early, I thought I wanted to pursue my ADN and just continue at my community college, which has a wonderful program, but I have alternately decided on the BSN route and now need to take a bunch of lower level electives with my hard science classes! I'm taking A&PI this semester (along with pre-calc, health,communication, and a writing class) and I am also wondering what the best study tools are.
I ordered the A&P coloring book, which I just received from amazon and it's pretty awesome and seems like it will help me. Also got Barrons EZ a&P and downloaded a free a&p textbook from a friend. I figured if I begin memorizing the musculoskeletal system, and I mean -memorize- it before class begins that will give me a serious leg up and knock out all the memorizing I'll have to do in the first week or so of class.
Good luck in your studies!
- Dec 12, '12 by zoe92I recommend this to anyone who wants you to be prepared (which is a great thing!): try to get the syllabus from the teacher or another student who took the class with the same professor. That way you know what will be happening in the class.
- Dec 12, '12 by Boxer MamaWhat I did to learn the bones was took pictures during lab of the models we would be using on the tests and then I labeled them with numbers on the front and the name on the back so that way I was able to test myself on all the parts (and pictures can go anywhere)! The sciences are fun! I really enjoyed my A&P classes and micro too! You will be fine - just lots of notecards and study time!
- Quote from Boxer MamaThank you^^^What I did to learn the bones was took pictures during lab of the models we would be using on the tests and then I labeled them with numbers on the front and the name on the back so that way I was able to test myself on all the parts (and pictures can go anywhere)! The sciences are fun! I really enjoyed my A&P classes and micro too! You will be fine - just lots of notecards and study time!
I'm really excited about the class.
- Dec 12, '12 by futurernluveniaI'm in my last year also. A&P 2, chemistry, English 112 next semester and microbiology in summer than I'm done. It's been quite a journey
- Dec 12, '12 by AlisonisayoshiI ordered a few coloring books off amazon as well, they came recommended to me by most who had gotten "A"'s in the course. I am hoping it helps! I ordered two The Anatomy Coloring Book by Kapit and the one by Kaplan.
- Dec 12, '12 by ADN2BSkeletal System - Interactive Tutorials & Quizzes | Anatomy and Physiology This website has free online quizzes for skeletal and all types of anatomy quizzes like respiratory, urinary, etc.